Saucony Echelon 7 Men's
The Echelon 7’s Foundation Platform provides a wide, stable base for people needing all-around support and an accommodating fit. A roomy toe box provides ample room for feet to splay, while the midfoot and heel elements frame your foot to hold it in place. This neutral running shoe also orthotic friendly and available in multiple widths. When you combine all those amazing features, plus our ultra-plush footbed, the Echelon is sure to become your new favorite running partner. The Echelon 7 is also helpful for runners who suffer from underpronation, also known as supination.
- EVERUN topsole delivers responsive cushioning and helps distribute forces over a large area.
- SSL EVA is Saucony's premium midsole material that is designed to maximize rebound and durability while minimizing weight. SSL stands for Saucony Super Lite.
- XT-900 is primarily utilized in the heel and is a carbon rubber material that increases traction without sacrificing durability.
- IBR+ in the forefoot is a lightweight flexible material that offers enhanced cushioning and a responsive ride.
- Engineered Mesh upper offers comfort and breathability.
- Heel Support Frame supports the heel through the gait cycle.
- Foundation Platform is built on a straighter last shape that accommodates those with wider feet.