Saucony Omni ISO 2 Women's
Building on its success as a go-to stability shoe, the Saucony Omni ISO 2 has been refined for an even better running experience with a smoother transition, springier toe-off, and more secure fit.
- PWRFOAM is a new midsole material that provides a lively ride with excellent durability.
- EVERUN Topsole provides an additional layer of responsive cushioning to further enhance the energy return.
- FORMFIT combines contoured layers of foam to cradle the foot inside of the shoe.
- Medial Post in the midfoot works to correct over pronation.
- TRI-FLEX design has been updated to help increase flexibility, adaptability, and durability of the shoe.
- XT-900 in the heel is a carbon rubber material that offers durable traction.
- IBR+ in the forefoot is a lightweight flexible material that offers enhanced cushioning and a responsive ride.
- Double Jacquard Mesh covers forefoot of the upper to provide an adaptive, lightweight fit.
- ISOFIT is a stretchable mesh that adapts to the foot's size, shape, and movement, creating a soft sock-like feel, with updated lacing eyelets to distribute pressure evenly across the top of the foot.