Moderate Cushioning, Full Support
Powerstep’s original, fundamental design. These foot orthotics have low profile, dual-layer cushioning that fits in most casual, dress and athletic shoes to provide foot support.
Our Original orthotic shoe insoles are ideal for preventing and alleviating pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis, metatarsal pain, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild to moderate pronation, sore/aching feet and other common foot conditions. Excellent option for lower-profile shoes.
- Firm but flexible arch support and heel cradle
- Lower profile, dual layer cushioning
- Ultra-thin design
- Increased support and stability in lower-profile shoes
- Targeted cushioning with a supportive feel
- Fits in most shoes
- Full length, total contact support
- Movable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- Polypropylene Support Shell
- VCT® Top Layer Black, 1/16”
- Polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection, Royal Blue
- EVA base, Black