Saucony Ride ISO 2 Women's
Now better fitting and more durable, the Saucony Ride ISO2 provides the perfect balance of softness and responsiveness needed for tackling long miles.
- PWRFoam is a new midsole material that provides a lively ride with excellent durability.
- EVERUN Topsole provides an additional layer of responsive cushioning to further enhance energy return.
- FORMFIT utilizes three contoured layers of midsole foam to cradle the foot.
- Vertical Flex Groove enhances forefoot flexibility.
- Tri-Flex design has been updated to help increase flexibility, adaptability, and durability of the shoe.
- Crystal Rubber replaces IBR+ in the forefoot for added durability and responsiveness.
- IBR+ in the forefoot is a lightweight flexible material that offers enhanced cushioning and a responsive ride.
- Engineered Double Jacquard Mesh now covers the upper to provide a softer yet more secure fit.
- ISOFIT is a stretchable mesh that adapts to the foot's size, shape, and movement, creating a soft sock-like feel, with updated lacing eyelets to distribute pressure evenly across the top of the foot.
- Woven Heel Collar secures the heel with a smooth, snug wrap.