Powerstep Pulse Performance
PULSE® Performance Orthotics were designed specifically for use in advanced athletic shoes during rigorous athletic activity such as running. The unique design, with a built-in arch support and heel cradle, stabilizes the foot and improves alignment. This motion control, along with targeted dual-layer cushioning, helps absorb shock at impact to reduce stress on the feet, ankles and other joints.
The PULSE® provides the perfect blend of stability and cushioning during athletic activity to simultaneously increase comfort, help reduce fatigue and improve the efficiency of your stride. These performance orthotics are also suitable for relieving pain associated with many common conditions such as plantar fasciitis, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild to moderate overpronation, fallen arches, shin splints, muscle cramps and more.
- Built-in arch support and heel cradle for motion control
- Responsive, spring-like polypropylene shell
- Targeted, dual-layer cushioning
- Stabilizes the foot and improves alignment
- Absorbs shock at impact to reduce stress on the feet, ankles and other joints
- Provides bounce back with each step
- Semi-Rigid Polypropylene Support Shell
- Premium EVA Cushion Base, Orange
- Polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection, Patterned
- VCT® Variable Cushioning Technology Top Layer, Yellow, 1/8”